Contract Combat Trouser (PA-CON)
The Contract Combat Trouser (PA-CON) is made from 190-gram polycotton twill fabric (80/20).
Half elasticated waistband. Pintucks down the front of the legs.
Side leg pocket with button-down flap.
About the Contract Combat Trouser (PA-CON):
The Contract Combat Trouser (PA-CON) is a cargo style pants and is also used for security guard uniforms.
The waistband is half elasticated, but there are also belt loops.
Belt loops are made wide to fit a wide belt.
A cargo style pocket on the right leg also has a flap that buttons down.
This stops things from falling out of the pocket while running.
Pintucks on the front legs because this keeps a neat appearance.
Combine this with the matching Contract Combat shirt and Protector boots to complete the uniform.
- Made from 190-gram polycotton twill (80/20)
- Half elasticated waistband
- Wide belt loops
- Side leg pocket with button-down flap
- Two side pockets
- Pintucks down the front of pants
- Triple-needle stitching on the inner legs
- Matching Combat shirt available