About the Washable Face Mask (WFM-1):
This Washable Face Mask (WFM-1) is a triple layer mask with a water-resistant finish.
The face mask is supplied with a 150-gram Fibretex filter, but you can insert a medical-grade filter.
An advantage is the filter is removable allowing the wearer to use different quality filters.
Both the mask and filter are washable ensuring hygiene standards are maintained.
Either side of the mask has an elastic strap which fits around the ears and can be adjusted with a toggle.
The font is made in 2 sections with a seam in the middle to improve the fit and ensure the face mask fits flush with the face.
Masks are supplied in plain white, but can also be branded with sublimation print.
- 200 gram Polyester fabric outer and lining
- White 200 gram P30 woven fabric outer
- Peached 200 gram Tri-Coat warp knit lining
- 150 gram Fibretex filter
- Anti-microbial coating
- Water-resistant outer fabric
- Can be branded with sublimation print
- Minimum order of 300 masks
- Made to order
How to wash your face mask.
- Touching only the straps, carefully remove the mask from your face. Place the mask in a bowl and pour in boiling water until the mask is covered in water.
- Let your face mask soak in the water for at least 5 minutes.
- First, wash your hands with soap, then also your face.
- Rinse the protective mask under cold running water.
- If the face mask has dirty marks on it, first remove the filter and then gently hand wash the mask.
- Be careful not to squeeze or hand wash the filter because as this will cause damage.
- Leave the mask and filter to air dry before reinserting the filter.
- Once the filter has been sterilized 5 times, discard it and insert a new filter.
- Sterilize the new filter by soaking it for 5 minutes in boiling water before using it.
What kind of filter does the washable face mask have?
This protective mask is fitted with one Brits D15 filter, additional replacement filters can be purchased and are available in packs of 5 filters.
The Reusable Face Mask (CMT-MMI-FIL) is locally made, lightweight, and breathable.
Has a mesh pouch that holds a replaceable D15 filter.
Non-linting with quick wash and dry properties
Minimum order of 50 masks for R1800.00 includes vat and delivery to any major city in South Africa