Barron Budget Poly Cotton Conti Suit (CS-BPC)
The Barron Budget Poly Cotton Conti Suit (CS-BPC) is made from a poly cotton twill 210g fabric.
The jacket has two side pockets and a pocket on the left chest.
The pants have two pockets on the side and one on the back.
About the BARRON poly-cotton Budget Conti Suit (CS-BPC):
- The jacket size is the order size
- The zips are metal zips and are concealed
- Side pockets and a Monza pocket on the left chest of the jacket
- The pants have a single back pocket and two side pockets
- The waistband of the pants has half elastic and belt loops
- The jacket has a single row of topstitching
- The pants have three rows of topstitching on the rise and the inner leg
Do you need Conti suits for your workers but don’t have a large budget? And would you like a Conti suit in a wide range of colour options?
Then the Budget Conti Suit may be the correct choice for you. This conti suit is made from a twill poly-cotton fabric of 210 grams. The metal zips are concealed so they limit scratching and the stress areas of the pants have been reinforced. The set must be ordered by jacket size, but the pants are two sizes smaller than the jacket. The size chart above shows how the sizes are packed but if you re not sure, we can guide you when ordering.
Branding on the Conti suit:
So you got the Conti suits in the colours you want and your workers look the part. But remember the Conti suit is also a great advertising billboard. We can brand on both the front and back of the Conti jacket.
The left chest is a good place to put your logo and also add the workers’ names. But the back of the jacket is where you can place large bold details. Add your company phone number and the company name for greater impact. Keep it bold because you must be able to read it from a distance. Don’t clutter the back with too much information.